The finalists of the last edition of Passion>ie have met in Campus Madrid, formation and meeting space for entrepreneurs that drives Google in the capital. The measurement of emotions was also present in this edition of the Demo Day. Alicia Mora represented to Emotion Research Lab during the event.
Members of convened startups should present their company in a short duration pitch . At the turn of our COO, transmitted the following ideas:
- 60% of behavior is predictable by emotional metrics.
- Traditional market research do not work. We are not honest in the answers.
- Emotion Research LAB uses facial recognition algorithms and eye tracking to understand the consumers behavior.
- In addition to measuring basic emotions, we measure moods.
- With the obtained metrics any company can increase sales and reduce costs.
- The SaaS platform greatly facilitates the development of any project of measure emotions.
This event, co-sponsored by Accenture and IE Business School aims to strengthen the ties between the innovative community and the business sector, getting to know the projects. The companies involved in each edition have the opportunity to receive professional support for promoting, marketing, training, menthoring and obtaining of public and private financing.